Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Very well done

It's clear a lot of work went into this one. A mixture of DDR and Tower Defense games, this game features great music, sleek graphics and an intuitive interface.

I liked the playfield/towers/etc, that they were well designed enough to be able to "read" what's happening at a glance. For example, towers are color-coded by type, and shape-coded by upgrade level. When a hundred things are happening at once, this is very useful.

The gameplay is fast-paced and fun, and does a great job of combining the Rhythm Genre with the Tower Defense genre. Playing it reminded me of the first time I played Dance Dance Revolution way back when. Except this time it didn't involve me sweating, panting and making an ass of myself in public.

Jungle Master Jungle Master

Nice job!

Cute one-screener game. It's fun!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

I've dreamed of this day...

I always wished Nintendo would make a sequel to Balloon Fight, perhaps on the GameCube, with better graphics and more features. It seems this wish has been granted, in the form of a truly awesome Flash game!

Rampage Rampage

Really Great!

In case the slower users havent figured it out, to get them to respawn, their corpses have move off the screen.

Really nice game!

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

AMAZING!

You've raised the bar! That was incredible!

FinalFantasyFlash v1 FinalFantasyFlash v1

You definitely have something there...

I only have one gripe though, the main attack, Sword, misses WAY too often. After 10 turns, it only hit once, then i just gave up and used magic.

So thats one thing to fix for the real version, which should be pretty good by the looks of it.

SIM SIM

WHY CANT I JUST SHOOT BOB??

I got stuck at the part where you have to fight him, he kept killing me with unfair volleys of 5-7 hits. What does the gun even do, beside get you into the club?

I mean, i'm holding a gun, yet I'm forced to fist fight? Why cant i just unload a clip into his brains and be done with it?

So i can't go to my house or anything cuz he's camping it like a n00b!!

*HEAD EXPLODES*

Other than that impossible fight, a really good game! (sorry bout the rant...)

AB: 30K Starfighter AB: 30K Starfighter

30k??

That is really amazing, and fairly fun, considering the filesize!

Chase the Button 2 Chase the Button 2

Halarious!

The levels where kinda easy, all you have to do is find a good place that it appears at and click like a madman. But it's the level intros that really make this!

Ryanitto responds:

NO ONE LIKES YOU, GO PRETEND YOU'RE A SUPERMODEL MONKEY ... F... BUTT.

When Barney Goes Bad :: 1 When Barney Goes Bad :: 1

Not bad...

Pretty Good. Nice interactivity. You asked for ideas/suggestions, so...

Only two things bugged me here:

1. you should put an invisible box (with 0 alpha) in those text buttons, its kinda hard to click on them

2. I found the scene with the Baby Bop watching the TV a little long (escpecially for the ones where she falls asleep). Perhaps you could cut a few seconds off of it for 1.5?