Fred 2: Arch Auditor Fred 2: Arch Auditor

I liked it!

LOL! Arch Auditor. Who will our hero face next? The Mailroom-Guy-Of-Doom?

Assassin-565 responds:

U liked it? Love to strong... I suppose ;)

Fred The Accountant Fred The Accountant

Heheh, I'd like to see where this goes!

That was pretty funny! It'll be good to see where you go from here, new characters and situations!

Nice job!

Secret Mansion Secret Mansion

Very nice work!

This was very well done! I was expecting some cheap trick like keeping the volume low throughout the movie then blasting a scream noise. But nope, none of that here!

One thing I thought was particularly cool was the "camera-work", with fairly good looking first person head bobs, objects 'moving' in relation to the camera, and even focusing (objects in the background become blurred to make the foreground stand out).

The only problem I see, this being kind of minor, is that the music in the scene with the letter was a bit on the repetitive side.

Keep it up!

AligatorHead responds:

hahah nooo waaay! Yes camera angles, yeah okay thanks.

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

YOU. ARE. GODS!

Please, may you grace us with the greatness that will be AHTM3, with enough haste that it will not drive your loyal followers to spontaneous combustion, but not so hasty that something gets left out.

Knox & Tox's Thanksgiving Knox & Tox's Thanksgiving

Great concept and style!

It looks like it was cheaply done, but only if it werent a flash animation. I can tell that a lot of work actually went into this, as almost everything is constantly moving as if someone were holding it by a stick. Good Show!

Dopefission Dopefission

Dopefish lives!

Commander Keen was an awesome game, and Dopefish lived on as one of the oldest gaming inside jokes ever! This movie pretty much sums up the legacy of the famished nemesis of Billy Blaze!

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

*gets down on knees and bows*

That was an amazhing job of combining tragic war, drama, sadness and comedy.

It was just so beautiful!

Osama Bin Mario Osama Bin Mario

Yay and Nay

This is pretty good, unfortunately the Osama Bin Laden stuff got old 2 years ago.

BlackerOuT responds:

Yeah, kind old, but whe i have an idea, well, i do it :P

Thanks dude :P

Qi Qi

Wow, that was like Fantasia or something

That was really cool. Wish I had the patience and resources to create something like that.

JamezBond (Fanimutation) JamezBond (Fanimutation)

The best of it's kind!

I like this even better than YATTA! Dont listen to those weak minded fools, this ROCKS!

The story was halarious, the sub story about the gay rights thing was funny (we all know Toad is gay), and more just plain halarity with all the stuff flashing by.

Your use of various pictures and such was great. I dont know how you did the hallway thing.

The originality in the movie was great.

And the synconization with the music was perfect!

Great job!

(Notice most of the people who gave this a bad score have never submitted a Flash themselves? Or at least any that made it into the portal. They arent entitled to an opinion. So they dont matter. They dont know how much hard you you obviously put into this. That other one was just a whiney 56k user. They arent people.)